#26 [↑][↓]  17-02-2009 08:03:34

esmdu
Pilote Virtuel
Lieu: Metz 59/02

Re: [FSX] un très beau B-25

slt
ou sur le web...tutos paintkit
moi,
Pour faire mes modifs de textures...j'ai mis au point un technique de création de paintkit,qui ne marche pas à tous les coups...
J'imprime l'image à modifier et je le décalque à la main(scanner)....
j'ai maintenant une matrice de modification,pour certaines copies cela me permet de garder la ligne des rivets......
sur l''image de base avec paintshop ou xnview je tente de placer des reflets...
puis couleur etc...
Et si cela ne marche pas,je modifie(pour mon usage personnel )les textures fournies dans le kit (heu,70% des cas,car ma patience est très limitée)..:b:b:b

andré

Dernière modification par esmdu (17-02-2009 08:05:48)

YA ne ponimayu russkiy..!!
Les morts se moquent d'être vengé(s),,,,,,

#27 [↑][↓]  17-02-2009 20:14:07

esmdu
Pilote Virtuel

slt

http://dudessmfa.ouvaton.org/heli/B-25-10.JPG

http://dudessmfa.ouvaton.org/heli/B-25-9.JPG

andré

#28 [↑][↓]  17-02-2009 20:51:14

audixaudix
Nouveau pilote
Renommée :   

Hi Guys

Sorry I can't speak French so I hope someone that speaks English can take this post and translate for everyone

My name is Steve, I do the model/graphics on the RCS B25.

I have read all the posts in this thread using the Google translating feature and seen that some people are asking about paintkits and colour schemes for the B25 and a few others are having problems with the installation.

With regards to the paintkits. It is not possible for me to bring out a full paintkit for the entire aircraft for a number of technical reasons. Firstly there are the copyright considerations when it comes to aircraft that are still flying today. Secondly, there are over 50 source files for the external textures of the B25 and the total file size exceeds 1 gigabyte which makes it totally impractical. Thirdly, I use a very old Graphics Program to create the textures which saves files in a format incompatible with programs such as Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. Although I can export my graphics as a PSD file, I do not use transparent layers for the rivets and panel lines and the techniques I do use make use of special features of my graphics program which I do not know if they can be done in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

However, I might be making a mini paintkit available via the RCS website which will allow you to create your own nose-art and change certain aircraft markings on an existing paint scheme.

I have also received many requests for full paint schemes for the B25 and I will be creating some new colour schemes and releasing those in the next 2 months or so. I will be doing a "camo" RAF (Dutch squadron) and a "camo" USAF or USAAF version.

It takes me about 3 weeks to do a new paint scheme for the B25 but it is possible to do more than one scheme at the same time.

If users on your forum want a particular colour scheme please let me know and I will see what can be done.

I will not copy the noseart or colour scheme of B25's that are still flying today without getting written permission from the owners of the aircraft to do so but I will consider doing paint schemes if they are of WWII aircraft colour schemes.

For those people having problems with the installation of the B25, there are no known problems with the installation. The entire aircraft and the installation process were thoroughly tested by the Beta Testers prior to the public release.  The "gauge registration" file does not collect or send any data, it is there to activate the installation so it works on your PC. Each gauge has sophisticated protection routines programmed into them which will cause the gauges to stop working after a few minutes if the correct installation procedures are not followed.

I hope this helps

Thank you all for your support

Steve

#29 [↑][↓]  17-02-2009 21:13:11

esmdu
Pilote Virtuel

Hi Steve

en résumé steve indique qu'il a participé au B-25,qu'il a lu sur des posts que certains désiraient un paint kit...qu'il n'y a pas de probleme d'installation,que les gauges ne fonctionneront que pour un certain temps si
'if the correct installation procedures are not followed. ' .....la procedure d'installation n'aurait pas été respecter

-Les modifications ou adaptation  des textures du B25 sont un travail personnel pour juste le plaisir,en aucun cas mes adaptations ne sont pas pour une diffusion , toujours pour respecter le copyright
André

The modifications or adaptation of textures of B25 are a personal work for Juste the plaisir/fun.., to in no case my adaptations are not for a diffusion(or profit...cool , always to respect the copyright .

Andy
Sorry , my english is not very well

you
‘I will not copy the noseart or colour scheme of B25's that are still flying today without getting written permission from the owners of the aircraft to do so but I will consider doing paint schemes if they are of WWII aircraft colour schemes.’  idem

Dernière modification par esmdu (17-02-2009 21:30:49)

#30 [↑][↓]  18-02-2009 00:07:22

audixaudix
Nouveau pilote
Renommée :   

esmdu a écrit:

Hi Steve

en résumé steve indique qu'il a participé au B-25,qu'il a lu sur des posts que certains désiraient un paint kit...qu'il n'y a pas de probleme d'installation,que les gauges ne fonctionneront que pour un certain temps si
'if the correct installation procedures are not followed. ' .....la procedure d'installation n'aurait pas été respecter

-Les modifications ou adaptation  des textures du B25 sont un travail personnel pour juste le plaisir,en aucun cas mes adaptations ne sont pas pour une diffusion , toujours pour respecter le copyright
André

The modifications or adaptation of textures of B25 are a personal work for Juste the plaisir/fun.., to in no case my adaptations are not for a diffusion(or profit...cool , always to respect the copyright .

Andy
Sorry , my english is not very well

you
‘I will not copy the noseart or colour scheme of B25's that are still flying today without getting written permission from the owners of the aircraft to do so but I will consider doing paint schemes if they are of WWII aircraft colour schemes.’  idem

Hi Andy

Your English is FAR better than my French !!! :-) Unfortunately I left the UK when I was still young and only had French for 2 years at school :-((

I do not have any problems if you wish to experiment and make your own textures for personal use on the B25. The reason I do not make repaints using aircraft that are still flying without permission is not just because of copyright. It is so that we do not have a situation where the owners of the real aircraft want to create/release a payware aircraft of their own to raise funds but we have released a freeware version of the aircraft.

If you can send me your email address, I will send you a few small graphics for you to use on your repaint.

Steve

#31 [↑][↓]  18-02-2009 11:28:55

Daube
Pilote Virtuel

Audixaudix, thanks a lot for your informations., as well as the great job you did with that plane. Your participation here is very appreciated, and don't worry about writting in English, as many of us will be able to translate if necessary :)

Core i7 8700k, 32 Gb de RAM, NVidia GTX 1070-ti, Windows 10 64, Casque VR Pico 4

#32 [↑][↓]  21-02-2009 02:52:45

audixaudix
Nouveau pilote
Renommée :   

Daube a écrit:

Audixaudix, thanks a lot for your informations., as well as the great job you did with that plane. Your participation here is very appreciated, and don't worry about writting in English, as many of us will be able to translate if necessary :)

Thank you :-)

Steve

#33 [↑][↓]  09-09-2012 17:10:38

PAPY DANIEL
Pilote Virtuel

Bonjour
discussion ancienne mais bon
version FSX SP2 pour 32B et une autre pour 64bits sur  http://www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html
attention à l'installation : tout lire avec minutie.
je crois qu'il réponde bien aux problèmes rencontrés
à+
amicalement
Papy Daniel

cordialement
"Si l'homme des cavernes avait su rire, le cours de l'histoire eut été changé" Oscar Wilde

Pied de page des forums

Maintenance informatique Lausanne