#1 [↑][↓]  04-02-2009 19:01:22

birdy
Pilote confirmé
Renommée :   

attribution commandes

Bonjour, il est facile d'attribuer une fonction à un bouton du joystick ou une touche du clavier, quand cette fonction est inscrite dans les commandes de FS, mais comment l'attribuer lorsqu'elle n'y est pas. Exemple : sur le piaggio PD-208 je ne peux ouvrir le parachute de freinage qu'avec la poignée virtuelle, donc impossible de faire l'opération en vue extérieure, idem pour l'auto-revers sur les modèles qui en sont équipés, ou encore la post-combustion? alors qu'il me reste quelques boutons non attribués sur mon saitek. J'ai lu ici de très bons tuto, un peu compliqués pour moi je le reconnais! si i l y avait une solution sans bidouiller avec FSUIPC ce serait bien. Comme d'hab si vous avez une idée, d'avance merci.

Dernière modification par birdy (04-02-2009 19:27:18)

FS9 _ PMDG 747-400 _ PsPassengers _ FDC _ Real Weather_ petite configuration!

#2 [↑][↓]  05-02-2009 13:57:11

Nirgal76
Commandant de bord

Re: attribution commandes

Un post que j'avais mis sur simflight pour modifier en manuel sans avoir besoin de payer pour FSUIPC. c'est dans un très mauvais anglais et je n'ai pas envie de le retraduire en français wink

Le jour ou j'aurais le temps, je ferais un pti soft pour configurer les touches dans le fichier de standard.xml et pour toutes les fonctions assignables contrairement à FSX. rien de presse, j'ai le temps maintenant qu'il n'y aura plus d'autres FS wink

--------------------------------------------------
one solution for the reverse on saitek or ch product is to modify the fsx config file manually
find your standard.xml file in c:\Documents and Settings/yourname/Application Data/Microsoft/FSX/Controls
this is the file containing the input controllers mapping.

in this file, find the button corresponding to the reverse position of the axe on the saitek quadrant
and type this (for example, the button is the number 20 for 1st axe reverse if i remember) (if you don't know how to do, ask me and i will explain)*

<SimControls.Map>
<Name>Saitek Pro Flight Yoke{........}</Name>
<Axis>....
and finally the right button (to find it, assigned in fsx in-game commands menu a function you can identify easily in this file)
<Entry>
<Index>20</Index> <= button identifier (already exists if already assigned)
<Down>THROTTLE1_DECR</Down> <= added or modified line
<DownRpt>1</DownRpt> <= added or modified line
<Up>THROTTLE1_CUT</Up> <= added or modified line
</Entry>

it's for engine 1 of course, do it for all axes controlling engines.

the effect is the following :
1 - by going to reverse position, the button is down => THROTTLE1_DECR => the throttle are decrease to reverse (because of the repeat (<downRpt>1...)
2 - by comng back to the idle position, the reverse button is up => THROTTLE1_CUT => the throttle back to 0%

i use these parameters at home and it works (on a ch quadrant product) . but it only works if your have one axe by engine. it's not a solution for multi engine on 1 axe
i didn't have tested but by replacing THROTTLE1_DECR by THROTTLE_DECR and THROTTLE1_CUT by THROTTLE_CUT, perhaps you can control all the engines on 1 axe

the THROTTLEx_DECR like many others functions can not be assigned by fsx in-game menu, that's why you have to do it manually. you will find in the fsx sdk all functions you can use (SDK\Core Utilities Kit\Variables\Event IDs.htm)

if you want to do the same with the pitch of the 1st engine (on button 22 for 3rd axe reverse,...always if i remember) :

- <Entry>
<Index>22</Index>
<Down>PROP_PITCH1_DECR</Down>
<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>
<Up>PROP_PITCH1_HI</Up>
</Entry>

Dernière modification par Nirgal76 (05-02-2009 14:02:26)

#3 [↑][↓]  05-02-2009 19:09:18

birdy
Pilote confirmé
Renommée :   

Re: attribution commandes

Thank you very much Nirgal and good flight.
birdy

FS9 _ PMDG 747-400 _ PsPassengers _ FDC _ Real Weather_ petite configuration!

Pied de page des forums

Maintenance informatique Lausanne