#1 [↑][↓] 04-08-2013 11:03:11

GUIBRU
Membre
Renommée :   72 

[FSX] ORBX 05S Vernonia Municipal en préparation.

Bonjour à tous,

Après avoir sortie le volume 1, Misha Cajic le développeur a annoncé le second opus de ses scènes.

Comme son prédécesseur la scène sera composée de 3 aérodromes très bien reproduit et bien évidement totalement compatible avec les produits ORBX.

05S Vernonia Municipal est la première plate forme dévoillée.

Les premières images ici ---> http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426878

ueDOX_zps3cb87ea9.jpg

A suivre...

@+
Guillaume

Dernière modification par GUIBRU (14-11-2013 16:14:44)

#2 [↑][↓] 05-08-2013 13:06:42

BiplanBonplan
Membre
Renommée :   25 

Re : [FSX] ORBX 05S Vernonia Municipal en préparation.

Bonjour,

Oui à suivre de très très près les productions de MCA !

Bons vols.

Louis

Louis

#3 [↑][↓] 05-08-2013 13:10:07

Cedric
Membre
Lieu : Aix en Provence
Renommée :   68 

très sympa yep!

i99900K @ 4.9/RTX4070TI/32Gg/Valve Index/ et toujours la grosse cafetière.

#4 [↑][↓] 06-08-2013 14:26:35

GUIBRU
Membre

Bonjour à tous,

Ayant reçu cette info ce matin permettez-moi de vous la faire partager.

En effet,  Misha Cajic, fondateur du MCA Designs vient d'annoncé par un communiqué qu'il va se joindre à l'équipe Orbx pour ses productions.

Pour plus de facilité, les productions MCA Designs seront désormais sous la bannière Orbx.

Voici son communiqué :

Hello everyone,

As a lot of you know the community has given a very good response to my scenery, NA Airstrips Vol1. I enjoyed making the package and was glad to see people enjoying it so much. Now for the next package, I was proposing to add many new features and increase the quality tremendously. Last night, I suddenly realized that I am way overestimating what I can do on my own and the time I have to do it in. The FS community is putting so much pressure onto me to innovate and include lots of the new technologies. I thought I would be able to learn all this and do it myself. But the truth is I am a 15 year old student with about 1 and a half years of scenery design experience and I don’t have the knowledge to be able to meet the expectations of the community in 2013.

There are many things which I would like to implement into my sceneries which I also cannot because of the lack of knowledge and the time to learn it. I have continuously improved and refined my skills, and will continue to do so, but the skills required to implement new technologies into my sceneries will just take up too much of my time to learn, and of course as a student, scenery design is not my primary focus at the moment.

I am therefore announcing that my scenery will now be released under the Orbx banner. This is personally the best choice for me and it poses huge benefits both for my customers and for me. They have all their technologies and libraries ready for use and overall working with them will shorten development time of my sceneries, and at the same time improve them by implementing the technologies into my scenery that the FS community expects in 2013. I understand that this will come as a shock to my customers and people who were looking forward to Volume 2 of NA Airstrips. Even though I now work under Orbx, I will still try to create all the airports that I listed for Volume 2.
I will obviously continue to sell and fully support my NA Airstrips Volume 1. It will still be available from PCaviator, no changes there. I hope that the community understands my decision and will continue to support me the way that they have so till now. I really must give a huge thank you to the community, and most of all, my customers, for getting me to where I am. It’s a great time to be in the hobby J

Cheers,
Misha Cajic

@+
Guillaume

#5 [↑][↓] 06-08-2013 15:31:33

Cedric
Membre
Lieu : Aix en Provence
Renommée :   68 

wink

i99900K @ 4.9/RTX4070TI/32Gg/Valve Index/ et toujours la grosse cafetière.

#6 [↑][↓] 14-11-2013 16:25:13

GUIBRU
Membre

Bonjour à tous,

Pour information, ORBX prépare 3 petits aérodromes pour l'Orégon. A l'origine c'était MCA Airfield vol 2 qui est désormais sous la bannière ORBX comme précédemment décrit.

Source de l'info --->  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/67904-welcome-to-columbia-county-introducing-05s-vernonia-municipal/

xrbHN_zps086003af.jpg

@+
Guillaume

Pied de page des forums